Please follow these steps to setup your e-mail address in Outlook 2007:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007. From the Tools menu, select Account Settings.
2. Click New.
3. Enter Your Name, E-mail Address, Password, and password confirmation.
4. At the bottom, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
5. Select Internet E-mail, and click Next.
6. Enter Your Name and full E-mail Address.
7. Select POP3 for your Account Type.
8. Enter your ‘Incoming Mail Server‘ and ‘Outgoing Mail Server‘ details as provided upon order your hosting package.
9. Enter your User Name (your full email address) and Password, and select Remember password.
10. Click More Settings.
11. Click the Outgoing Server tab. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming server.
12. Select the Advanced tab.
13. Next to Outgoing Server (SMTP), type 587. Then, click OK.
14. Click Next, and then click Finish.