Please follow these steps to setup your e-mail address in Outlook 2010:
1. Open Outlook 2010
2. Click on the File-button (top left corner)
3. Click on the Info tab and click on Account Settings.
4. A dropdown menu will appear, click on Add Account..
5. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
6. Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
7. Fill in your account details (contact us to confirm your mail settings)
8. Click More Settings.
9. Click the Outgoing Server tab. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming server.
10. Select the Advanced tab.
11. Next to Outgoing Server (SMTP), type 587. Then, click OK.
12. Click Next, and then click Finish.